Catalogue Ecosafe

78 The manufacturer reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications or designs at any time without notice and without incurring obligations. Flammable cabients Corrosive cabinets Toxic cabinets and multirisk Pesticide range Fume hoods, filtering cabinets - Ventilation Containment and Cans Anti-fire quipments and File cabinets Showers and first- aid equipments RANGE HN VERTICAL LAMINAR FLOW HOODS INTRODUCTION Providing first-class protection for the product, vertical laminar flow hoods are the instruments of choice when it comes to handling non-pathogenic biological samples, cell cultures and tissues, in the pharmaceutical, electronic, optical and food. The airflow is automatically maintained at 0.40 m / s. NORMS - European Directive 2007/47 / EC relating to medical devices. - European Directive 2006/95 / EC relating to electrical equipment. - European Directive 93/98 / CE relating to CE marking. - European Directive 92/31 / EC and 2004/108 / EC relating to electromagnetic compatibility. - Standards EN 61010-1, EN 61326-1, EN 61000-6-3. ADVANTAGES - Low noise fan and high intensity of light - Smooth walls, rounded corners and no welds ; allowing easy cleaning and decontamination - White walls for a glare-free brightness - Easy replacement of filters - For short periods between uses, the airflow can be set to medium speed, thus increasing the life of the filters and reducing the time to reach the conditions of a clean room in only 3 to 4 minutes. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Microprocessor control system with digital display for airflow velocity - G14 pre-filter with 85% efficiency for particles> 0.5μm and HEPA H14 filter with 99.999% efficiency for particles ≥0.3μm - System of automatic compensation of the air flow, to avoid the clogging of the filters - Audible and visual alarm in case of airflow defect - Cold-rolled steel sheet hood and electrostatic powder - Work-top one piece, 304 stainless steel - 2 outlets (2.5 A) - Low voltage integrated lighting and> 800 lux - 30W - Noise level below 60 dB (A) - Power supply: 230 V, 50 Hz - Consumption: 760 Watts - Engine flow: 2.150 m3 / h - 30% of the air is expelled from the HEPA exhaust filter and the remaining 70% of the HEPA filtered air is recycled through the slots on the sides and rear of the working chamber. OPTIONS Replacement HEPA filter - Replacement pre-filter - Front wall with UV lamp (FLV09 : Length of 45 cm, power of 30W and wave length 254 nm - FLV12 : Length of 90 cm, power of 30W and wave length 254 nm) - Tubular stand - Gas tap - Vacuum valve. References FLV09 FLV12 Outside dimensions (H x W x D) in mm 1345 x 1060 x 795 1345 x 1360 x 795 Inside dimensions (H x W x D) in mm 620 x 890 x 630 620 x 1195 x 630 Opening dimensions (H x L) in mm 200 x 888 200 x 1190 Work surface dimensions (L x P) in mm 885 x 630 1190 x 630 Shipping dimensions (H x W x D) in mm 1500 x 1150 x 850 1500 x 1450 x 850 Net weight (kg) 165 185 Raw weight (kg) 190 218 02/2020 EN 61010-1 EN 61326-1 EN 61000-6-3 PREFILTER FAN MAIN HEPA FILTER Dashboard Protection screen with hydraulic cylinder and light Electric plug FLV09 