Catalogue Ecosafe

79 The manufacturer reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications or designs at any time without notice and without incurring obligations. Flammable cabinets Corrosive cabinets Toxic cabinets and multirisk Pesticide range Fume hoods, filtering cabinets - Ventilation Containment and Cans Anti-fire equipments and File cabinets Showers and first- aid equipments RANGE HN MICROBIOLOGICAL SECURITY POSTS - CLASS II INTRODUCTION Providing first-class protection for the operator, the environment and the product, Class II microbiological safety cabinets are the instruments of choice when it comes to handling dangerous microorganisms. The airflow is automatically maintained at 0.45m / s. NORMS - European Directive 2007/47 / EC relating to medical devices. - European Directive 2006/95 / EC relating to electrical equipment. - European Directive 93/98 / CE relating to CE marking. - European Directive 92/31 / EC and 2004/108 / EC relating to electromagnetic compatibility. - Certified EN 12469 ADVANTAGES - Low noise fan and high intensity of light - Smooth walls, rounded corners and no welds; allowing easy cleaning and decontamination - White walls for a glare-free brightness - Ergonomic armrest for long periods of handling - Electronic compartment located outside the contaminated area - Easy replacement of HEPA filters TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Microprocessor control system with digital display for airflow velocity - Two HEPA H14 filters with 99.999% efficiency for particles of ≥ 0.3μm - System of automatic compensation of the air flow, to avoid the clogging of the filters - On-off switch with lock - Alarms for: power failure, control system failure, open window, low and high airflow velocity, filters clogged - Airtight seal thanks to a cylinder on the window - Cold-rolled sheet steel station, epoxy polyester paint 2 mm - Removable work-top in 3 parts, in 304 stainless steel - 2 outlets (2.5 A) - Low voltage integrated lighting and> 1,000 lux - 55W - Noise level below 60 dB (A) - Power supply: 230 V, 50 Hz - Consumption: 1,860 Watts - 30% of the air in the work area is expelled from the HEPA exhaust filter and the remaining 70% of the HEPA filtered air is recycled through the work area. This cycle repeats continuously OPTIONS Main replacement HEPA filters and front exhaust wall with UV lamp (PSM9 : Length of 45 cm, power of 15W and wave length of 254 nm - PSM12 : Length of 90 cm, power of 30W and wave length of 254 nm) - Tubular stand - Gas tap - Vacuum valve. Other model PSM9 on request. References PSM12 Outside dimensions (H x W x D) in mm 1400 x 1360 x 795 Inside dimensions (H x W x D) in mm 650 x 1190 x 600 Opening dimensions (H x L) in mm 185 x 1190 Work surface dimensions (L x P) in mm 1190 x 600 Shipping dimensions (H x W x D) in mm 1540 x 1450 x 850 Net weight (kg) 220 Raw weight (kg) 257 EN 12469 02/2020 EXHAUST HEPA FILTER FAN MAIN HEPA FILTER Dashboard Protection screen with hydraulic cylinder and light Electric plug PSM12 