Catalogue Ecosafe

7 The manufacturer reserves the right to discontinue or change specifications or designs at any time without notice and without incurring obligations. Flammable cabinets Corrosive cabinets Toxic cabinets and multirisk Pesticide range Fume hoods, filtering cabinets - Ventilation Containment and Cans Anti-fire equipments and File cabinets Showers and first-aid equipments STICKER REGULATIONS AND CHEMICALS INCOMPATIBILITIES + Compatible products - Non compatible products The sticker on your cans is you must store them in a safety cabinet/compartment for Chemicals incompatibilities Flammables + - - O + Corrosives - O - O O Toxics - - + + O C.M.R products Environmental hazards Healthcare hazards/Irritants - Noxious O O + + + + O O + + O Do not store, handle or waste together except if particular conditions are applied Xn Xi Xn Xi You need a clear and understandable information to install our cabinets, fume hoods or filtration boxes? Refer to our tutorials in video and much more on... 07/2019